Highlights of Tour
- Goals Covered: Varanasi – Khajuraho – Orchha – Jhansi – Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur – Jodhpur – Ranakpur – Udaipur – Aurangabad – Mumbai
- Features of Tour:
- You will enjoy tricycle ride at Old Delhi
- You will be Witness the Grand Aarti Ceremony at Varanasi
- You will enjoy vessel ride at Ganges – Varanasi
- You will Visit Taj Mahal – One of the Seven Wonders of the World
- You will explore Elephant ride at Amber Fort – Jaipur
- You will enjoy tour of Mehrangarh stronghold, Jaswant Thada – Jodhpur
- You will explore Exotic Jain Temples in Ranakpur
- You will visit City Palace, Fateh Sagar Lake at Udaipur
- You will explore Caves of Ajanta and Ellora – Aurangabad
- You will Visit Dhobi Ghat and Prince or Wales Museum – Mumbai
India in this way is legitimately a standout amongst other vacationer goals on the planet for family and has cut a specialty for itself in the realm of extravagance travel. The facts demonstrate that an excursion to India is inadequate without a trip to the Taj and losing all sense of direction in its quality and amazing engineering. Agra likewise offers fortifications, royal residences and lakes as traveler goals. Travelogy India has outlined 16 Days Best of India Tours agenda for family relaxes in India to explore the significant goals of India that will make you encounter legacy destinations, culture, sanctuaries, posts, landmarks and ancient caves etc.
- Day 1: Arrive in DelhiOn landing in Delhi, Our delegate warmly invites you and exchanged to the assigned inn. One can relax throughout the day and set oneself up for the energizing exercises arranged. Dinner and night stay will remain at the inn
- Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing On the day 2 of your visit after breakfast, we will take you touring of Delhi. This will incorporate choice Birla Mandir, noteworthy Qutub Minar, the unbelievable Mahatma Gandhi dedication, Red Fort and the much visited Jama Masjid and other critical areas. Travelogy India, masterminds the traveler to travel through the restricted paths however memorable back streets of a Chandni Chowk bazaar with its own special Old Delhi walla fascinate. One can likewise attempt an intriguing tricycle ride along the back streets of Old Delhi to remember the appeal and kind of the Mughal days.
- Day 3: Delhi – Varanasi On the third day, we will be moving to Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh, India. A very much kept up and esteemed inn anticipates you on your entry. After some relaxation, we will take you to Sarnath to explore old vestiges, Chaukhandi stupa, and the Sarnath gallery that are the memorable relics, which make the town an awesome pack gatherer in the visitor season. By evening, we will take you to go to the Aarti Ceremony which is performed by the priests on the bank of the River Ganga. Dinner and night stay at the lodging.
- Day 4: Varanasi – Khajuraho Day 4 of your visit includes an early morning trip to the Ghats of Varanasi. Additionally you can explore the vessel riding over the stream Ganges. At that point, a fantastic and engaging drive to Khajuraho in Madhya Pradesh. Landing in Khajuraho makes one check in at inn. Night stay.
- Day 5: Khajuraho — Orchha — Jhansi — Agra Today, after breakfast, we will move to visit Jhansi and Orchha in Madhya Pradesh. Orchha situated on the banks of the unbelievable waterway Betwa happens to be the capital town of the Bundela’s in India. Jhansi does come after Orcha where one can be taken to the railroad station to board a train to Agra. After arrive, register with lodging and night stay will be here.
- Day 6: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur Early morning, visit to Taj Mahal and other verifiable destinations Agra Fort, Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah and so on. In evening, we will leave for a visit to Jaipur. One can visit Fatehpur Sikri, in transit. When Jaipur – the pink city, we reached in Rajasthan. Check in lodging and relax for the day. Night stay at inn.
- Day 7: Jaipur Sightseeing The day starts with visits to all the noticeable travel goals of Jaipur. Early morning, we will take you to Amber Fort-a central fascination with its profound trustworthiness to be delighted in with extraordinary enthusiasm and intrigue. Elephant rides or a procured jeep can take one up to the transcending statures of Amber fortress. One can visit the lavishly supplied gallery in the City Palace, a startlingly garish Hawa Mahal and the logical wonder of the illustrious Observatory Jantar Mantar. Night stay anticipates the voyagers in Jaipur.
- Day 8: Jaipur – Jodhpur Today, after breakfast, we will be leaving for Jodhpur – The Blue City of Rajasthan. On achieving Jodhpur, the visitor can settle oneself into lodging for Night stay.
- Day 9: Jodhpur Sightseeing Day 9 is spent in Jodhpur and the vacationer can dispatch oneself into visiting numerous memorable spots of Jodhpur including Mehrangarh stronghold, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Palace and different spots. Night stay the lodging.
- Day 10: Jodhpur – Ranakpur – Udaipur Today, get started with a morning drive to Udaipur. In between in the middle, you visit the extraordinary Jain sanctuaries of Ranakpur. Proceed with drive to Udaipur and once you reach to Udaipur, the visit Agent will help you to check in at an inn for night stay.
- Day 11: Udaipur Sightseeing This day will lead you to the glad Kumbhalgarh stronghold and continues on an evening touring of City Palace, Fateh Sagar Lake, Sajjan Garh and Eklingji Temple to be trailed by a Night stay at the inn.
- Day 12 : Udaipur – Mumbai – Aurangabad Today, post breakfast, take the trip to Mumbai. When you touch base in Mumbai, you will be escorted to Aurangabad. Ajanta and Ellora caverns are the following travel goal in the rundown of spots to be visited. The day closes with a night stay in the lodging
- Day 13: Aurangabad Caves Today, Aurangabad offers asylum to the notable and intriguing hollows of Ajanta and Ellora. This is a brilliant chance to explore the imaginative manifestations of the dexterous Buddhist priests. This is trailed by a stay in the city of Aurangabad
- Day 14: Ellora Caves – Aurangabad – Mumbai After breakfast, you will visit Kailashnath Temple, which is a standout amongst the most pretentious and one of the biggest focuses of loving on the planet. Later we will drive back to Mumbai, check in inn and night stay will remain here.
- Day 15: Mumbai Sightseeing –Post breakfast, we will take you on visit to Mumbai city. The Elephanta caverns and the lively Hanging Gardens, Dhobi Ghat, the Gandhi Memorial Museum, the compositionally rich Prince of Wales Museum are given conspicuousness in the need of the travelers. Night stay at an inn in Mumbai.
- Day 16: Mumbai (Departure) –Today, you will leave from Mumbai to forward destinations with heaps of brilliant recollections.