Highlights of Tour
- Goals Covered:Chennai – Mahabalipuram – Kanchipuram – Tanjore – Madurai – Periyar – Kumarakom – Alleppey – Cochin
- Features of Tour:
- Lighthouse and Marina Beach – Chennai and Basilica of San Thome
- Krishna Mandapam, Shore Temple, Sakkiswarar Temple at Mahabalipuram
- Kailasanathar Temple and Ekambaranathar at Kanchipuram
- At Tanjore Chola Temple and Brihadeeswarar Temple
- Cruising on the pool of Periyar and Wildlife Sanctuary
- See the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
- An execution of Kathakali Dance at Cochin
Exploring to the rain backwoods, green tea manors, flavors, wonderful ocean shorelines, fascinating untamed life, appealing sanctuaries, quiet backwaters, ayurvedic and yoga focuses with the select 11 Days Tamilnadu Kerala visit bundles offered by Amazing India Tours. Experience a definitive wonder of South India like Kerala and Tamil Nadu in only 11 days. The beach front lines of ocean with palm trees nearby draws the consideration of the sightseers from everywhere throughout the world.
- Day 01: Arrive Chennai :-You will get a warm welcome by our Tour Manager on your landing in the Chennai Airport or Railway Station. He will help you to inn for check in, where he will hand over the visit records. He will likewise give a little depiction about the visit program. You can convey exercises of your enthusiasm for whatever remains of the day, after refreshment and you will be having night stay.
- Day 02: Chennai to Mahabalipuram (56 km – 02 hr):-After having breakfast, you will go for the tour of Chennai like the Basilica of San Thome, British-fabricated Old Government House, the beacon, Marina shoreline and some more. You will then checkout of the lodging and drive towards Mahabalipuram. On coming to there, you will register with an inn for a overnight stay.
- Day 03: Mahabalipuram to Kanchipuram to Mahabalipuram (66 km – 1½ hr) After breakfast you will go to explore the city of Mahabalipuram. You will be visiting the Sakkiswarar Temple, visit Krishna Mandapam and Arjuna’s Penance, Vaikuntha Perumal Temple, Kamakshi Amman Temple, the Shore Temple and Mahishasura Mardini Cave. At that point you will get prepare for a trip to Kanchipuram, where you will visit Kailasanathar Temple and Ekambaranathar. Night stay will be in an inn at Mahabalipuram.
- Day 04: Mahabalipuram to Tanjore (302 km – 06 hr) Post breakfast in the early morning you will drive to Tanjore. Visit the Chola Temple and Brihadeeswarar Temple. Supper and medium-term remain at Hotel.
- Day 05: Tanjore to Madurai by means of Trichy (200 km – 04 hr) You will move towards Madurai by means of Trichy after breakfast at inn. Through Trichy You will have a city voyage, including Srirangam Temple and Rockfort? On arriving Madurai and registering with lodging, you will visit the Meenakshi Sundareshwar Temple. Whatever is left of the day you can spend investigating the city. You will return to the lodging for fooding and a comfortable stay at night.
- Day 06: Madurai Sightseeing After having breakfast you will be getting to the visit of Meenakshi Amman Temple and Tirumalai Palace. You can explore the city and carry on your exercises. After food, you will go to Meenakshi Temple for offering pooja at night. Return back to lodging and spend an unwinding night. Enquire About This Trip.
- Day 07: Madurai to Periyar (148 km – 3 ½ hr) After breakfast drive for Periyar. You will see Idukki Dam in transit. You will reach Periyar at twelve. Appreciate cruising on the pool of Periyar, natural life viewing in Periyar untamed life asylum. You will see tigers, panthers, elephants, buffalo, elands, sambhar, wild pig, monkey and fluctuated types of flying creatures. A night touring visit will be on the cards for you. Night stay will be at Periyar.
- Day 08: Periyar to Kumarakom (113 km – 3 ½ hr) Drive to Kumarakom after breakfast. On landing, you will go the backwater resort where you will unwind for quite a while. Visit to the Christian houses of worship, sanctuaries and nearby market and so forth. You will appreciate a journey on the watercraft and visit the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary. You can appreciate water sports like windsailing and water skiing and so on. Night stray will be at the resort.
- Day 09: Kumarakom to Alleppey (Overnight Houseboat) Go for an enchanting houseboat voyage over the backwaters of Kumarakom to Alleppey. While cruising, you will watch and experience the villagers’ way of life. Sail through the outlandish backwaters on the customary rice water crafts to see the colorful backwaters and beautiful magnificence of Kerala. Remain in the lodging around evening time.
- Day 10: Alleppey to Cochin (53 km – 01 hr) Go for touring of natural life asylum through cruising on Lake Periyar, after breakfast. You will leave for Cochin. Check in the lodging in the wake of arriving Cochin. After recharging you will go to observe an execution of Kathakali Dance. Your night stay remains in the lodging of Cochin as is planned.
- Day 11: Cochin (Departure) Take a half day visit to Jew Town, synagogue and the zest showcase. You will then move towards the airplane terminal to get onto a trip for forward goal.