- Features of Tour:
- You will Visit the exceptionally well known studios of Hindi Cinema
- You will get an understanding into all the nitty-gritties of making a film
- You will be having a look at the amazing homes of built up Bollywood film stars
- Watching a Bollywood film being screened in Eros Theater
- Tour with the help of a guide assistance.
- Provision of pick and drop office from the lodging/inn
Bollywood is the name given to the Indian film industry
. It is one of the biggest films delivering focuses on the planet as such a significant number of industrially fruitful and widely praised movies produce from the splendid and innovative brains here! Following an entire day Bollywood Tour exploring the studios, film making forms and different things. An immaculate end will happen with a motion picture screening at the Eros Theater
- Day 1: Bollywood Movie Studio and Sightseeing Bollywood is a place which has satisfied the fantasies of many coming up in the hunt of name and notoriety! This otherworldly place has given one of the best performing artists and chiefs in the entire world. On this one day visit, we take you to explore about Bollywood in the ‘City of Dreams’- Mumbai….!A helped drive will take you to a few continuous movies’, serials’ or promotion movies’ shoots. Here, you can perceive how the entire group beginning from a spot kid to the highest individual chief cooperates to convey an ideal bit of visual workmanship to the gathering of people.Further, you will be taken to see the specialized works (counting naming, activity, altering and so on), cosmetics and different bureaus of a film creation focus. A perspective of the studios beginning from Chandivali to Gemini studio will abandon you amazed as you leave on an investigation of the early and present day film.Next, head towards Juhu and Bandra driving past the proud homes of well known Bollywood motion picture craftsmen and after this we you will be taken to see a Bollywood motion picture being screened at the Eros Theater (set up at Churchgate in 1938). Dinner awaits you by the day’s end!