- 01Mumbai SightseeingThe visit begins at 08:30 am and finishes by late night. The visit agent get you at your lodging in Mumbai.
- 02Elephant CavesYou will be taken on a ship ride to arrive at the Elephanta Island. This is a gathering of cavern landmarks devoted to Buddhism and Shaivite (Lord Shiva). (Elephanta Caves shut on each Monday)
- 03Gateway of IndiaReturn back to the terrain Mumbai in a ship and you will exceptionally near Gateway of India. This is 20 th century curved triumphal curve worked as a stylized passageway for the British rulers in India.. You will be taken to Café Irani Chai for mellow reward and new Indian treats.
- 04Haji Ali MosqueThis is an acclaimed journey site situated in the islet of Worli. Appreciate the Indo-Islamic design of this fifteenth century landmark. Stroll through the thin thoroughfare over the sea to arrive at the mosque
- 05Prince of Wales MuseumAlso called as the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, this historical center is well known for its great assortment of ancient rarities of classes like regular history, prehistoric studies, craftsmanship
- 06Mani BhawanAlso called as the Gandhi Museum, this structure is committed to Mahatma Gandhi. Previously, this structure was the base camp for Gandhi's political moves. In 1955,
- 07Chhatrapati Shivaji TerminusPreviously called as the Victoria Terminus, this structure is a bustling train station and a legacy site for its Victorian Gothic restoration design. Before dinnertime, you will be taken on a mobile visit through the slow down district of Chowpatty Beach to appreciate road food of the land. By late night, you will be driven back to your inn or any area in Mumbai, as you want.
Book Your Trip Now!
Best Deals on India Travel Deals for you…